Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paul Schlesselman

I recently noticed that this potential assassin does not yet have a Wikipedia article so I decided to submit a stub of an article to the people working there in hopes that it will be added. It will certainly be popular for a little while as people try to learn about this guy and his friend/ co-conspirator.
If you don't know who he is, this is one of two Neo-Nazis who were arrested recently for planning to kill Obama. They were from small towns and therefore Palin thinks they are part of 'Real America'.
Click below to see if my article was made!
My potential Article

3 comments:

\ said...

I was denied but sure enough Wikipedia has created a related page. That website is awesome

Bryce said...

You gotta source. If university/internet encyclopedias have taught us anything, it's to always source.

\ said...

they rejected all of my sources.... apparently yahoo and google news is no good.
I realized after you have to source the newspaper link directly not the yahoo redirect.