Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who the fuck is Ross Purdon?

He is on my facebook list because apparently he went to St. Joe's (my high school)? I can tolerate random people adding me to their list (even if they are bald like this guy - yeah I am a baldest) but he starts messaging me today through the facebook messenger. This is the conversation:

Ross
hey timothy how it going
11:55amTimothy
good, how are you?
11:56amRoss
im good how you been
11:56amTimothy
pretty decent
whats new?
11:57amRoss
working lots
11:57amTimothy
nice
11:57amRoss
yea
11:57amTimothy
I miss working lots. Now I have a lazy job
11:57amRoss
yea
11:58amTimothy
only 26 hours a week
11:58amRoss
that good
12:01pmRoss is offline.

If he ever knew me he wouldn't start with Timothy. He probably wouldn't say my name at all. Do you generally use your friends name when talking directly to them?
Second, you add the hot girls from your high school to facebook so you can see if they got fat or not. Not the men. Not unless you were at least acquainted with them.
We need to make rules for randoms on facebook.

No wall posts
No messages
No comments on photos of people (buildings, scenery, etc are acceptable)
No Messenger
No Bald People

6 comments:

Michelle said...

he is that special needs kid with the twin brother, go easy on him he added loads of people from st hoes

\ said...

hahahaha I don't know if that makes it better or worse?
how old is he?
Is he bald or DS? god

j-rem said...

hahahahahhahaha

so basically tim went on a rant about the mentally challenged guy that randomly talks to you on the bus and you just smile and entertain them out of guilt.

this is the BEST example i have ever seen of "out of sight, out of mind" and the pressures of society. this proves that if it wasn't for the knowledge of the special needs and/or the social taboo of calling out the retard, that we generally have no sentiment for them.

\ said...

Its easy to forget they exist because when you look at the post high school years, Some people leave for university, others stay and work (hold up the fort- if you want to be nice about it-I don't) and finally these people stay in high school until they are 22 to learn how to work at burger king (tell me you have seen that video)

Anonymous said...

the way that the conversation went made me think of those bots....the ones that a thrid party gives the starting line to and then as u respond it comes up with responses to u. but then again, there are way too many ppl who 'know me' who keep friending me so it could just be the weird kid in the back of the cafeteria who always wanted ur pudding snack (weird sexual inuendo intended). best wishes with ur stalker :)

\ said...

Sweet. Ross Purdon = sped bot
nice.